Saturday 3 May 2014

Loreal Paris Lumi Magique Range - Review

I came across the Lumi Magique range while browsing the make-up aisle in Boots, as you do, and I must say I was quite taken with the range as soon as I laid eyes on it. I became instantly attracted to the beautiful rose gold packaging which I thought had such an expensive luxury look. The Lumi Magique concealer especially reminded me of the YSL Touche Eclat concealer which is nothing but amazing giving you sheer luminous cover and I must say for a high street dupe it does the job perfectly. The concealer itself is easy to use with a twist bottom that controls the amount of concealer you actually use. I find this so handy as i always end up taking far too much at once and wasting perfectly good make up because I have overdone the amount I need! It is evenly distributed onto a brush attached to the concealer stick which makes it very easy to apply to both small blemishes and to use under the eye. The concealer adds a luminous touch to your make up which makes it perfect for adding extra covering and 'zing' to tired eyes. I believe a must item for all make-up bags!


The second product I want to tell you guys about from the Loreal Paris Lumi Magique range is their Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer. I don't actually think I have enough words to rave at just how good this product is for the price. This primer is just amazing and in my eyes is literally a 'splash of sunshine' for your face. It is so easy to apply and has the colour and sheerness of pearl. When applied to the face it adds a beautiful yet not overpowering pearly dewy glow which is just so flattering and (bonus) it lasts all day. Though this product is a primer in its own right if you are a little daunted by the thought of putting a luminous primer all over your face under your foundation you can also just dab it round the eye on top of your foundation to use it as more of a highlighter, adding a lovely glow to tired skin which will catch the light and shimmer away all day.



These two products retail at £9.99 (Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer) and £8.49 (Lumi Magique Concealer) from Boots. If anyone has any comments on there products or more Loreal Paris products they can recommend let me know in the comment section below!

 X.O
JF
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I love the Lumi Magique concealer!

    Your blog is lovely, I'm following you on bloglovin...if you like, check out my blog:
    http://allthatfascination.blogspot.it

    Fede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much that is very much appreciated! Yeah of course il check it out thanks for the follow :) xxx

    ReplyDelete