Friday 2 May 2014

To Get Started...

... let me formally introduce myself. The names Jodie, I live study and work in Aberdeen, UK. Studying communication with PR at University, I had always been interested in starting up my own beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog and have now finally decided to take the plunge! I myself am a huge fan of some fantastic beauty and lifestyle vlogs, to name a few essiebutton, fleudeforce and amelialiana. Those girls just seem to have so much fun sharing all of their reviews and experiences to an online audience I found myself desperate to get involved in this strange exciting new world of online blogging. So, here I am! Fresh to the drawing board, apprehensive but very excited to get started! I hope you all enjoy my ranting and raving, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and becoming part of your online shenanigans!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin X.O
JF  
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment