Monday 27 October 2014

Autumn Colours, Schedules and Lattes

Hey everyone :) So I know I have seemed to have taken a little break from blogging recently, I do apologise! However I am planning a new schedule to have new material up every Thursday and Sunday so keep a look out for post uploads through my social media and Bloglovin :)


Life for me at the moment is a little full on with uni/dissertation/work/life! And I cannot believe how close it is to Christmas! I have already treated myself to a few Pumpkin Spiced Lattes from Starbucks and they are just as good if not better than previous years! But... this week is Halloween! The time for crazy pumpkin carvings and I think the only time fake blood sells out in all stores around Aberdeen the week before the 31st. What are you guys all planning? I'm working until 10pm that night so I'm thinking potentially a late night cinema trip to see a cheeky horror film! Annabelle I have been told is terrifying, and to be honest when I saw the trailer when I went to see Gone Girl with my significant other I must say we both hid behind out jackets the whole 3 minutes she graced the screens with her presence so, could well be paying £6 odd to stare at the label on my jacket for 2 hours... but hey, isn't that what a horror film is kinda all about?


I am however super duper excited for next week... Bonfire Night! I LOVE bonfire night it is literally my most favourite night of the year, getting all wrapped up in hats and gloves and going out to watch the beautiful firework displays, waving sparklers around in the darkness convincing yourself you can see the pattern that they make in the darkness. It is just the best time. Between all that and just the smell of burning fires from peoples homes whisping around the night air.. ah it literally just makes me want to sit all cosy somewhere with a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and just enjoy being outdoors surrounded by all that Autumn goodness! I kinda wish Autumn was longer and Winter was shorter, its cold but not too cold and your surrounded by turning trees in all their Autumn glory. Its the season where change becomes a spectacle, not just a fact, and I loooove it :)

What are you guys all getting up to for to be honest the most event packed time of the season? I would love to hear from you all!

X.O
JF




A little snap I took last Autumn, but I thought it was so pretty I would share it with you guys :)x



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment