Wednesday 1 July 2015

A Sip of Summer

I was over the moon when my boyfriend and I took the plunge and booked our two week holiday earlier this year and since the moment the booking was confirmed the countdown was on! We had booked two weeks all inclusive at the Laguna Park Hotel in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Here are some snaps of our perfect break away. If you are thinking about booking Bulgaria as an option for a holiday I would absolutely recommend it. Beautiful weather, delicious food, fantastic cocktails and so super cheap! It is honestly one of the best holiday destinations I have been to and even though we were there for two weeks, there was never a dull moment!




(the best veggie breakfast I have ever had... not to mention those milkshakes!)














I hope you all have a fantastic summer exploring other hidden gems around the world in the sunshine!

X.O
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment