Monday 18 August 2014

Product Review! Bourjois Beauties

Helloo everyone! So today I wanna chat to you guys about a couple of great products I have come across recently from Bourjois. It has been such a long time since I have used any of their products and when I had ran out of my Loreal Match Perfect Foundation and Noir Excess Mascara I thought I would change it up a little and test out some new products from the Bourjois Range. The first I would like to introduce you all to is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation. This product appealed to me to begin with because I had never heard of a 'gel foundation' before. At the moment my skin hasn't been the best I have had to endure a few breakouts recently so the fact that this was lightweight and is promoted as a healthy serum like base for the skin really appealed to me. To apply this product I have been using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which I love so much it just gives such even coverage and allows great blending on to the skin. I think the real test for this new gel foundation was the fact that I have just started bar work, long hours in a pretty warm environment! I was astounded to see that even at the end of the night my skin still looked radiant and had retained a good coverage of foundation as before by the end of the night I felt my foundation would just melt off my face. I think to see if it helps clear up my breakouts I will have to use it for a little longer but I will keep you updated. All I can say just now is so far so good!



My next Bourjois Product is the Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof Mascara. This stuff. Wow. To start with I love the mascara brush it is full enough that it grabs every lash yet combing enough that it separates lashes amazingly and gives the most incredible length to them. I was so surprised that after only a couple of stokes my lashes looked so much fuller and longer compared to my previous Noir Excess Mascara where I felt it took a bit of time to build up my desired fuller look. It doesn't lie when it says its waterproof either, this stuff is going no where! Even when I'm out and about and my eyes start to water which they usually always do when outside or in cold weather, I don't have to worry about my mascara smudging in any way which is a win for me. I love the packaging of this product too the shape of the tube is lovely and easy to hold and the silver and blue combined just gives the product a lovely clear simplistic look with an added bit of class.



My final product which I am loving is a lip product and it is the Effet 3D Volume and Brilliance Gloss in 33 Brun Poetic. This lip gloss is such a lovely summer one giving lips a lovely soft baby pink colour with a very small hint of a shimmer. I love the consistency of this product it lasts for ages and is so super hydrating on the lips, boasting an 8 hour hydration on the packaging itself. Its a gloss with balm action hydration.. whats not to love! The colour is also beautiful and gives a tiny bit of shoosh yet it still natural looking. Ah I'm in love and very keen stock up a collection in a few other colours!











Have you guys got any products that you are loving recently? I would love to hear some recommendations!

X.O
JF


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment