Tuesday 6 May 2014

My May Wishlist - The Body Shop

Pay day is coming up and boy am I excited! Over the last couple of weeks I have seen so many different beauty products and clothes I have been wanting to buy and try.. Always the same when you are a little bit strapped for cash! However, a little bit of pay and a wee bit of retail therapy will hopefully allow me to try out some of these beauty products I am looking to invest in from My May Wishlist :)

Here are a couple of the products from My May Wishlist which are all from The Body Shop! If anyone has used any of these products before and wants to make any comments on their use or recommendations please feel free to let me know in the comment section below! I always love hearing what you guys think :)

Firstly my absolute must purchase product is the new Raspberry Body Scrub from their new Early-Harvest Raspberry range that retails at £12.50. I think if there was anything to get me up in the morning and ready for work (apart from the smell of fresh coffee).. this would be it! It smells like the most scrumptious raspberry jam..  it looks like raspberry jam.. even down to the tiny exfoliation raspberry seeds! You wonder how it isn't raspberry jam if I'm honest as it looks and smells good enough to eat! But I have heard such good things about this product and I am definitely keen to try it this month.

My next wishlist product is the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I have been wanting to try a cleansing butter for a while now as I feel it would be a much gentler way to remove make up than using a liquid based make-up remover. I have heard really good things about this product, that it is nourishing but not too oily and leaves your skin super smooth after use. The fact that is it said to 'melt' make-up away and and leaves your skin feeling 'pampered' makes it a winner already in my books! It retails for £12.00 and I am super excited to try this product.



My final product that I will share with you guys today is also from the Body Shop and is a fragrance product. It is the Vanilla & Tonka Bean Body, Room and Linen Spritz which retails for £7.00. I am a huge fan already of the Aloe & Soft Linen fragrance of this spritz which I bought a little while back. It is such a versatile product that freshens any room or material. By the end I was actually using mine more as a body spray before I went out because it just smelt so fresh and clean and was so pleasant to wear on your clothes on summer days and wasn't as heavy as wearing a perfume. As a scent I love vanilla so I feel that I will also love this product and will probably be spraying it everywhere! 



All opinions are my own and there is no sort of sponsor or anything for this post. I just love Body Shop and I am keen to share my love of their products with you guys! 

I hope you all enjoy this post and I look forward to purchasing and reviewing these products for you all soon :)

X.O
JF
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment